Software Engineer 132873
|Job Title:||Software Engineer 132873|
|Location:||Burgess Hill, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||EES Solutions|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 10:11|
Our client is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with software development experience to participate in software design and architecture and embedded software implementation.
Their Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The company goal is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving
- Embedded software design and development in C++.
- Develop base infrastructure code to production delivery standards.
- Work with hardware accelerators and video codecs in multicore Arm System-on-Chip.
- Support optimisation of algorithms on embedded platform.
- Work as part of an Agile SW development team, in co-operation with algorithm development team.
- Participate in software design and architecture.
- Embedded software implementation.
- Participate in peer software code review.
- Interact with other teams as directed by their team leader
- Interact with OEM teams as directed by their team leader.
- Take responsibility for the implementation and the quality of your SW components.
- Report on status to management.
- Contribute to short and long term planning of development
- Highlight any risks / issues early to team leader
- At least three years' experience of embedded software development.
- Project Experience: Ideally automotive S/W development experience.
- C / C++ programming.
- Embedded Linux and Multi-core development experience.
- Embedded S/W development (ICE, JTAG etc).
- Knowledge of RTOS, memory management and HW bring-up an advantage
- Knowledge of video encoders/decoders for JPEG/H.264 an advantage
- Knowledge of Ethernet in automotive environment an advantage.
- Experienced working with version control systems.
- Makefile systems (make, CMake).
- Electronics hardware knowledge an advantage.
- Ideally has experience of working in a multi-site, multi-country organisation.
- Fluent English language skills, German an advantage but not essential
- Software Engineer 132873
- Contract Type:
- Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Industry: Engineering
- Salary: £40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
- Start Date: ASAP
- Reference: BBBH98_1580983884
- Contact: EES Solutions