Senior Software Engineer 122611
|Job Title:||Senior Software Engineer 122611|
|Contract Type:||Permanent, Contract|
|Location:||Burgess Hill, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||EES Solutions|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 10:28|
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our client based in Burgess Hill. Their Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. Their goal is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
- Undertake embedded software development with C++ meeting the Quality standards of the organisation.
- Work as part of or clients Mutli-camera extrinsic calibration team, in co-operation with algorithm and test engineers within their teams.
- Contribute to software design and architectural decisions
- Perform peer code review.
- Collaborate with other Conti teams where necessary.
- Support OEM teams as directed by the team leader.
- Implement efficient embedded software.
- Report on project status to the management.
- Contribute to short- and long-term planning of development
- Highlight any risks / issues to the team leader sufficiently ahead in time.
- Own and lead the development of a Software Component.
- Take responsibility for the implementation and the quality of their SW component.
- Set example of excellence and mentor less experienced team members.
- At least five years' experience of embedded software development
- Software design and architectural decisions
- C++ programming experience essential
- Understanding of Computer Vision algorithms to a sufficient level
- Implementation and delivery of camera calibration algorithms.
- Computer vision exposure preferred
- Project Experience: Ideally automotive S/W development experience
- Embedded Linux and Multi-core development experience
- Agile work experience is an advantage. Ideally in a SW Product Owner role
- Experience in requirements engineering an advantage
- Experience in developing windows based applications an advantage
- Python programming an advantage
- Knowledge of RTOS, memory management and HW bring-up version control, package management systems a
- Knowledge of Makefile systems (make, CMake)
- German an advantage but not essential
* Education: Degree level (or equivalent) Computer Science, Electronics, Maths or Physics.
- Senior Software Engineer 122611
- Contract Type:
- Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Industry: Engineering
- Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Start Date: ASAP
- Reference: BBBH97_1578565723
- Contact: EES Solutions