Senior Hardware Design Engineer 127865
|Job Title:||Senior Hardware Design Engineer 127865|
|Location:||Burgess Hill, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||EES Solutions|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 13:56|
Our Client is seeking an experienced Senior Hardware Design Engineer to work within their Chassis & Safety division, which develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. Their goal is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
As Senior Hardware Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead hardware engineer role on some projects.
- Hardware requirements capture and architectural design.
- VHDL/FPGA/ASIC Development
- Key component selection.
- Design simulation.
- Schematic capture.
- Working closely with PCB layout engineers to achieve highly optimised, cost effective PCB designs that meet all relevant design rules.
- Working in collaboration with Project Managers and manufacturing partners to ensure that hardware deliverables are completed to specification, within budget and on time.
- Hardware project planning, tracking and reporting.
- Working strictly to company process. Contributing to process documentation.
- Project documentation as required and according to company process.
- Advanced key component selection and architectural design experience.
- Advanced high speed digital design knowledge and experience.
- Advanced VHDL/FPGA/ASIC Development experience, ideally involving video processing.
- Advanced Low voltage multi rail power supply design knowledge and experience.
- Advanced high speed digital design knowledge
- Analogue design knowledge and experience.
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills with a great attention to detail.
- Advanced technical expertise in the areas of PCB design and manufacture, EMC and safety compliance, designing for both high and low volume manufacture.
- The ability to strike an optimal balance between design innovation and part/full reuse of existing and established hardware designs.
- The ability to work well within a team and to present effectively as required.
- A proven and relevant track record in the automotive industry.
- Zuken CR8000 experience.
- Software Development experience
- Excellent IATF 16949 knowledge and experience.
- Mechanical design experience.
- High and low volume manufacturing experience
- A relevant degree or industry equivalent, or a proven track record in the electronics industry.
- Fluent English language skills, German an advantage but not essential.
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer 127865
- Contract Type:
- Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Industry: Engineering
- Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Start Date: ASAP
- Reference: BBBH81_1577973370
- Contact: EES Solutions