Materials Runner/Fork-lift driver
|Job Title:||Materials Runner/Fork-lift driver|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £19800.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||EES Solutions|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 14:37|
Due to continued company growth our client requires an experienced Fork-lift/Electric pallet truck driver to work at their Manchester premises
- Operate an electric pallet truck and both small and large fork-lift to carry out duties.
- Identify materials requirements by speaking with operatives and deliver materials to work bays.
- To ensure productivity is maximised by reading production plans that outlines orders in which units will be worked upon and ensuring the associated work bay has all the required materials.
- Closely monitor the completion of units and execute a quick change-over of units into work bays and paint shop.
- Work to increase overall production facility efficiency allowing operatives to remain in their work bays.
- Empty skips from work bays.
- Maintain a well-stocked / orderly keeping of materials within the workshop e.g. vinyl, ply-wood, moduflex panels, down-pipes, trims etc.
- Maintain a tidy keeping of tools (5S tool boards, communal tool store, pallet trucks etc.). Liaise the Storeman with any other adhoc tasks
- Knowledge of materials, tools, workshop operations.
- Able to drive an electric pallet truck and small fork-lift.
- Experience of working autonomously
- Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
- Good attitude towards quality and efficiency of works
- Good communication skills
- The ability to adapt to changing working conditions
- Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Materials Runner/Fork-lift driver
- Contract Type:
- Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Industry: Engineering, Design, Project Management
- Salary: Up to £19800.00 per annum
- Start Date: ASAP
- Reference: BBBH116_1584023826
- Contact: EES Solutions