Electrical Project Engineer -Connected Car Audio features
|Job Title:||Electrical Project Engineer -Connected Car Audio features|
|Contract Type:||Permanent, Contract|
|Salary:||£35 - £45 per hour + DOE|
|Contact Name:||EES Solutions|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2022 10:22|
JOB TITLE: Electrical Project Engineer -Connected Car Audio features
JOB TYPE: Contract (within IR35)
The ideal candidate will take the responsibility for all the Connected Car research, and the development, delivery, and validation of the Audio systems. These include amplifiers, speakers, subwoofers, tweeters, microphones for multiple platforms at different levels (e.g., base, premium and Halo systems).
- Support with defining targets for the Connected Car Audio features
- Produce supporting design documentation to demonstrate a robust development process.
- Support vehicles build and launch activities. Investigate, contain, and resolve issues as they arise
- Conduct whole vehicle testing for your systems and features both within & outside of the UK with a focus on customer acceptance
- Support prototypes build and test vehicle preparation
- Work with a cross functional team to ensure that all stakeholders deliver the support required to deliver your systems on time and to budge
- Good working knowledge developing audio features within the automotive domain
- Previous delivery experience of audio features into the market
- Excellent understanding of the automotive product development cycle from concept to launch completion
- Understanding of electronics/software and hardware design
- Data analysis & report writing.
- Supplier management experience
- Technical engineering background and a comprehensive knowledge of using calculation and analysis to drive design.
- Good knowledge of automotive quality tools and processes.
- CAN tools - Canoe
- Competent in Microsoft Office toolset.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Microsoft project experience is desirable
- Financial management skills
- Able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of Can and CAN based tools
- Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Must hold a UK driver license.
- Electrical Project Engineer -Connected Car Audio features
- Contract Type:
- Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
- Industry: Project Management, Engineering
- Salary: £35 - £45 per hour + DOE
- Start Date: ASAP
- Reference: BBBH308_1641464571
- Contact: EES Solutions