Electrical Power Management Engineering specialist
|Job Title:||Electrical Power Management Engineering specialist|
|Contract Type:||Contract, Permanent|
|Salary:||£30 - £32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||EES Solutions|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2022 06:11|
Job Title: Trainer - Electrical Power Management Engineering specialist
Location: West Midlands
Employment Type: Contract (12 months) Inside IR35
We are looking for a Electrical Power Management Engineering specialist trainer to join our client team in the West Midlands area.
- Create and maintain technical skills/learning solutions that support transformation pillars and their respective functional areas to enable others to consistently deliver at speed and with clear purpose.
- Drive change to support the shift to an agile culture
- Ensure the appropriate solutions are readily available and in a suitable format
- Removing duplication and silos
- Driving efficiencies of scale where appropriate
- Own and contribute to various aspects of the end-to-end journey for the creation of technical learning solutions, and the development of technical skills
- Experience in building technical learning solutions
- Able to identify the steps, resources, and likely time required to reach a good solution
- Passionate about the value of capability development
- Able to apply previous experience and knowledge to new situations, research issues, create innovative solutions, and deliver a robust product or service
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders at all levels to design, build and deploy technical solutions
- A clear awareness of the trends affecting the sector, and the impact this may have on technical skill requirements.
- Able to demonstrate personal engagement in growth and learning.
- Knowledgeable in Learning and Development methodologies
- Key Performance Indicators Creation
- Solutions that address the prioritized top technical skills to enable learners and their leaders to engage and apply new learning to enable enhanced personal, team, and business performance.
- High evaluation scores in respect of learner and supervisor feedback
- Alignment of solutions to support our shift to increased Agility
- Build on and complement prior learning and support a culture of continuous growth and career-long learning in all its forms.
- Electrical Power Management Engineering specialist, power electronics, high voltage engineering experience
- Experience in creating e-learning content using appropriate tools
- Experience of working with external providers to deliver technical skills/learning solutions, including writing clear statements of work, identifying, and supporting the selection of potential delivery partners
- Understanding typical cost profile
- Track record of developing technical skills solutions at different levels from novice through to expert
- Applied experience of developing learning / technical skills solutions in IT/Data.
- Applied experience of developing learning processes/policies in areas such as HR / strategic workforce planning/business intelligence systems
- Experience in building business plans and contracts for technical skills/learning requirements and evaluating their effectiveness
- Experience of using JIRA degree or equivalent experience in an engineering / IT / technical discipline
- Engineering Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
- Electrical Power Management Engineering specialist
- Contract Type:
- Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
- Industry: Engineering, Design
- Salary: £30 - £32 per hour
- Start Date: ASAP
- Reference: BBBH320_1641535900
- Contact: EES Solutions