Electrical Engineer- Training Specialist
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer- Training Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent, Contract|
|Salary:||Up to £32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||EES Solutions|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2022 10:27|
Job Title: Electrical Engineer- Training Specialist
Location: West Midlands
Employment Type: Contract (12months) Inside IR35
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer- Training Specialist to join our client team in the West Midlands and develop the embedded applications including automotive ECUs.
- Create and maintain technical skills/learning solutions that support transformation pillars and their respective functional areas to enable others to consistently deliver at speed and with clear purpose.
- Drive change to support the shift to an agile culture
- Ensure the appropriate solutions are readily available and in a suitable format
- Removing duplication and silos
- Driving efficiencies of scale where appropriate
- Own and contribute to various aspects of the end-to-end journey for the creation of technical learning solutions, and the development of technical skills
- Experience in building technical learning solutions
- Able to identify the steps, resources, and likely time required to reach a good solution
- Passionate about the value of capability development
- Able to apply previous experience and knowledge to new situations, research issues, create innovative solutions, and deliver a robust product or service
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders at all levels to design, build and deploy technical solutions
- A clear awareness of the trends affecting the sector, and the impact this may have on technical skill requirements.
- Able to demonstrate personal engagement in growth and learning.
- Knowledgeable in Learning and Development methodologies
- Key Performance Indicators Creation
- Solutions that address the prioritized top technical skills to enable learners and their leaders to engage and apply new learning to enable enhanced personal, team, and business performance.
- High evaluation scores in respect of learner and supervisor feedback
- Alignment of solutions to support our shift to increased Agility
- Build on and complement prior learning and support a culture of continuous growth and career-long learning in all its forms.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a proven track record of successful delivery with impact
- Experience in creating e-learning content using tools such as Articulate Experience of working with external providers to deliver technical skills/learning solutions, including writing clear statements of work, identifying, and supporting the selection of potential delivery partners
- Understanding typical cost profile
- Track record of developing technical skills solutions at different levels from novice through to expert
- UK academic qualification levels (2 to 7).
- Electrical Engineer- Training Specialist
- Contract Type:
- Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
- Industry: Engineering
- Salary: Up to £32 per hour
- Start Date: ASAP
- Reference: BBBH319_1641464854
- Contact: EES Solutions