|Job Title:||Cost Analyst|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||EES Solutions|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 15:03|
Our client requires an experienced Cost Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for cost tracking of engineering charges and new quotations, liaising with our clients manufacturing plant regarding costing and delivering final quotes. You will maintain and grow our clients profit margins, managing cost changes and new business opportunities.
- Manage the cost content of Electronic Change Requests (ECR's) in the management tool and validate business case for engineering changes.
- Maintain tracker to evidence margin improvement performance for each engineering change.
- Ensure accurate data is submitted into the ECM tool and challenge all cost drivers that may deteriorate profitability.
- Co-ordinate requests for quotations (RFQ's) from customers from beginning to end.
- Verify and manage purchase orders.
- Co-ordinate the resolution of deviation requests, liaising with key manufacturing and engineering stakeholders and tracking the costing
- Develop strong working relationships with the customer both at UK and European level, proactively managing the relationship to partner with your customers and identify continuous improvements.
- Handle incidental enquiries from existing or potential customers, or those raised internally.
- Interest in applying commercial principles
- Strong communication skills
- Manage and deliver projects
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Technical related degree
You must be eligible to work in the UK for this position
- Cost Analyst
- Contract Type:
- Location: Coventry, West Midlands
- Industry: Engineering
- Salary: Up to £35000.00 per annum
- Start Date: ASAP
- Reference: BBBH191_1618841031
- Contact: EES Solutions