|Job Title:||Automotive Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||EES Solutions|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 15:02|
We are looking for an automotive engineer to provide support within our client's technical department. As a global leader in the automotive cable and halogen bulb industry our client provides the optimal product development and manufacturing solutions to its domestic and international customers. You will be part of a small team assisting in the realization of projects from design to production, this will be a very cross functional role.
- Liaising with the customer to fully understand their requirements.
- Assisting in managing of projects from Initial enquiry through to production.
- Communication of customer requirements with the Indian development team.
- Creation of 3D and 2D drawings.
- Coordination of prototype builds and delivery of parts according to customer schedules.
- Working experience within Automotive engineering
- Ability to read 2D Detail and GA drawings.
- Knowledge of Automotive engineering specifications.
- Catia V5 3D / 2D.
- Project Management experience
- Ability to speak German and/or Spanish is desirable.
Our client offers a competitive salary.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- Automotive Engineer
- Contract Type:
- Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
- Industry: Engineering
- Salary: Up to £35000 per annum
- Start Date: ASAP
- Reference: BBBH193_1618840952
- Contact: EES Solutions