Assistant Operations manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Operations manager|
|Location:||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||EES Solutions|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 10:40|
Assistant Operations Manager
Salary £35k - £40k
To effectively manage a team of 6 Staff.
Maximize the efficacy of all business procedures and systems.
Monitor Daily operations and deal with issues as they arise.
Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance.
Accountable for managing and achieving key KPI's, quality excellence and system improvement and development.
Manage the needs of all stakeholders internal and external and include them in the strategic planning.
OPERATIONAL SUPPORT AND LEADERSHIP
- Directly responsible for the performance of a team of Support Representatives and Account Administration
- Help deliver a smooth customer experience
- Responsible for driving an efficient consistent and high-quality service to our customers at every interaction.
- Build an empowered, motivated and passionate team, rewarding customer focused behaviours, managing performance and driving a culture of ownership and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the management of team resource and occasional department planning and future forecasting, ensuring that at a team and departmental level, resource levels reflect business need and volume requirements.
- Use training to maintain the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to carry out the role competently.
- Lead/support project work as required.
The skills you'll need:
- Minimum 7 years' experience in manging a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- Ability to manage a team against set KPIs
- Must be able to carry out high level excel functions to produce reports
- Must be able to flex priorities quickly to ensure all customer channels are kept up to date
- Must be able to manipulate reports and understand the data and actions required from the information provided
- Must be a team player who is capable of leading and inspiring team members
- Experience in business operations management.
- Experience with database and project management
- Knowledge of Utility services
- Knowledge of the FCA complaint handling process
- BSc in Business Management or similar
- Clear communicator
- Strong team player
- Demonstrated passion and drive for delivering the best outcome
- Moving with speed - delivering faster and better
- Decisive and take ownership of outcomes
- Not afraid to challenge and be open to challenge
Our customers are important to us. The same goes for those that work for us. That's why we offer a competitive salary and pension, alongside all the learning, development, guidance and support with which to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our working environment and aim to make this a great place for you to succeed in every way.
We are growing and the correct candidate will grow with us.
- Exposure to decision making
- Customer Service/Operations Support: 3 year (Preferred)
- Team Management: 7 years
- Assistant Operations manager
- Contract Type:
- Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
- Industry: Software-programming, Engineering, Project Management
- Salary: £35000 - £40000.00 per annum
- Start Date: ASAP
- Reference: BBBH115_1582886411
- Contact: EES Solutions