ADAS Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||ADAS Systems Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Contract, Permanent|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||EES Solutions|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2022 10:46|
Our client requires an experience Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Engineer to join their expanding team, you will be responsible for the technical development of the system and will need to promote balanced technical, logical, and economical solutions prior to implementing the system based on the overall system requirements. It is required that the system functional requirements and performance is validated and assessed against the customer targets.
It is key in this role is to help less experienced team members to understand both the system and component requirements essential to delivering a cross-section of ADAS systems to the market.
- Understanding and working to constraints such as commonality and carry-over systems.
- Planning strategies for system development
- Documenting in technical and logical plans
- Reporting on project status, revising based on inputs, and being rational in raising concerns or issues.
- Documenting the decision-making process of alternative solutions, including technology, time, and cost, including the final requirements, technical solution, and decision.
- Leading and supporting cross disciplinal views from requirement to realisation - functionality, controls, thermal management, mechanics, electrical, human-machine-interface (HMI), and architectures; electrical and IT.
- Managing and securing deliveries for the responsible area prior to design freeze, according to processes defined in the product development system.
- Ensuring that the solution is agreed and confirmed with the receiving industrialisation factory.
- Developing and ensuring that adequate analysis and verification methods; both virtual and physical, exist to technically describe, measure, and verify target fulfillment.
- System development within active safety and ADAS domain is crucial
- Verifying system functional requirements
- Experienced in developing test methods and sequences for system testing
- System and component requirements
- Knowledgeable within ADAS testing prerequisites, system requirements cascading & amp; analysis methods, for example Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Able to demonstrate experience working within automotive research and development; systems, testing, and computer aided engineering (CAE).
- Able to demonstrate technical leadership, business acumen, system engineering methods, and project management methods.
- Able to demonstrate technical leadership, business acumen, system engineering methods, and project management methods
- Monitoring and evaluating competitors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships across multiple disciples
- Excited and willing to support test teams and expeditions
- University degree educated or equivalent in a technical area
- ADAS Systems Engineer
- Contract Type:
- Location: Coventry, West Midlands
- Industry: Engineering, Design
- Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Start Date: ASAP
- Reference: BBBH341_1641466009
- Contact: EES Solutions